Unconventional Bartenders and Beach Bars: do business by offering guests different dietary habits and promoting the region
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- 13:30 - 14:30
- Beach & Camping Arena - Hall B5/D5
- Concetta D'Emma Business Coach, Expert in Food & Green Marketing Strategies
- Maddalena Piscopo International Academy MPG Master Progress Group
- Gianluca Pontilunghi International Academy MPG Master Progress Group
From breakfast to aperitifs, people with different dietary requirements and habits do not only eat, they drink too.
Whether working in a cafe or being passionate about mixology, bartenders and waiters can decide not to be just “glass carriers”, but rather to be cultural ambassadors able to tell stories and give their guests unique experiences, without forgetting two key factors: the “contamination factor” even behind a counter and the “territory factor”, i.e. the importance of discovering and supporting local products to include on the beverage list as added value for their business.
The seminar will address the following issues:
- The identikit of guests with different dietary habits (vegetarians, vegans, coeliacs, the lactose intolerant, sports people, those of different religious faiths): the numbers, fears, concerns, requirements and desires of these targets.
- The “contamination factor” behind the counter: the key facts to know in order to transmit the “trust factor” and the “safety factor” to these targets, even on the beach.
- The Unconventional Beverage List as a marketing tool to conquer all customers, including the more conventional ones.
- The Four Voice Colours for Beverage Storytelling that helps boost sales and customer loyalty.
- Sports events and concerts on the beach: new opportunities for beach bars to conquer sports fans with different dietary habits and to respect the environment and the region even during mass events, thereby also complying with the United Nations’ 17 goals.
- Instagram and Unconventional Foodies: how to talk about your creations to attract these targets, increase your followers and encourage customers to come and find you, even if you are not a “geek” or a professional photographer.
During the seminar, speaker Concetta D’Emma will be joined by:
- Maddalena Piscopo, founder of Master Progress Group and certified “The Four Voice Colours” trainers
- Gianluca Pontilunghi, ABI Professional