Beach resorts on the maritime domain. A book to explain the regulations
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- 16:30 - 17:30
- Beach & Camping Arena - Hall B5/D5
- Stefano Zunarelli Professor of maritime law at the University of Bologna Alma Mater Studiorum
- Nicolò Carnimeo Associate professor of maritime law at the University of Bari Aldo Moro
- Maurizio Rustignoli National president of FIBA-Confesercenti
- Vincenzo Farina President of the FIBA Service consortium and national head of the FIBA-Confesercenti technical-legal commission
- Alex Giuzio
"Beach resorts on the maritime domain" by Stefano Zunarelli and Nicolò Carnimeo (published by Cacucci Editore) is a book that covers all aspects relating to the complex set of regulations governing Italy’s beaches. Numerous qualified experts propose possible developments, which reconcile the EU Bolkestein directive with the requirements and rights of current beach resort entrepreneurs.
The book was produced with the contribution of FIBA (the Italian Federation of Beach Companies), Assoturismo (tourism association) and Confesercenti (trade association).