Protection, promotion and tourism development of the Adriatic’s maritime heritage: capitalisation and best practices of the City of San Benedetto del Tronto in implementing the “Arca Adriatica” Project
- Friday, October 15, 2021
- 10:30 - 12:30
- Noce Room - Hall A6
- Mauro Alfonsi Head of Tourist Office, San Benedetto del Tronto (AP)
- Guido Capanna Piscè Professor at the University of Urbino "Carlo Bo"
- Federica Mascetti Co-Founder of Piceno2.0
- Sergio Trevisani Project Manager
Development of a tourism product based on the principles of social and ecological sustainability that enhances, preserves, protects and promotes the rich maritime heritage between Italy and Croatia. Tourist enhancement of the Adriatic maritime heritage: capitalization and good practices of the City of San Benedetto del Tronto in the implementation of the "Arca Adriatica" Project.
- Maritime heritage of the City of San Benedetto del Tronto: a public-private pact to intercept the "tourism" of the future.
- Design and strategic management of the marketing plan through participatory processes: tools, spaces and skills to find solutions to problems, support networks, develop social innovation.
- The project of the tourist packages "EAT - Excellence Adriatic Tourism" for the City of San Benedetto del Tronto