From grey to green. Paths to sustainability for hospitality and tourism
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- 10:30 - 11:30
- Future Trends Arena - Pad D1
- Daniele Forni CTO Italian Federation for the Rational use of Energy (FIRE)
- Martina Liani Energy Management & Decarbonisation
- Enrica Tomei Talent & Culture | Internal Communication | CSR Manager Accor Italy, Greece, Malta, Israel
The tourism sector has a strong environmental impact globally, despite the fact that sustainability is becoming increasingly important and urgent in all aspects of society, whether in mobility, food, leisure or finance. Operating sustainably gives and will give companies numerous benefits, financially and in terms of image and competitiveness. To fully capitalise on its opportunities, it must become part of the core business.
At this meeting organised by FIRE for SIA, a number of operators in the sector will talk about their experiences, illustrating the benefits they have experienced directly.