The Unseen Italy - A great opportunity for post-pandemic tourism
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- 16:30 - 17:00
- Room Tiglio 1 - Hall A6
After Covid, tourism is searching for new directions.
To start again, we need to empower the Invisible Italian Heritage,
territories strongly characterized by culture, traditions and unchanged
landscapes, not affected by the large tourist flows, but with the potentiality
to relaunch the market.
- Massimiliano Imbimbo (Hearth)
- Viviana Rizzuto (Museo Diffuso dei 5 Sensi di Sciacca)
- Geni Bigliazzi (PEM Cards)
- Emma Taveri (Destination Makers)