Science at the service of industry: the collaboration of Allegrini with the Istituto Mario Negri for a safe hospitality
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- 14:30 - 16:30
- Diotallevi 2 Room - South Hall
- Maurizio Allegrini Founder and CEO of Allegrini S.p.A.
- Elena David Business Executive Advisor
- Enrico Davoli Coordinator of the Mass Spectrometry Research Center for Health and Environment at IRCCS - Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche "Mario Negri"
- Vincenzo Magni Sales Manager of Professional Cleaning Business Unit of Allegrini S.p.A.
Relying on science for cleaning and disinfection procedures to guarantee safe and eco-friendly stays. This is Allegrini's mission, which focuses on the role of research as a value to put certified protocols, method and safety at the service of the hospitality sector