Greenscape, the outdoor design and garden event for the contract and hospitality world, is launching GREEN LAB.
An innovative exhibition concept to be staged from 11 to 13 October at the Rimini Expo Centre, as part of InOut and at the same time as TTG Travel Experience.
Smart gardens, transparent suites in the open air, a homage to the landscape artwork Cretto di Burri, terrace kitchen gardens, the revisited classic and the Nautical Garden: Rimini will host an innovative concept of a B2B trade show dedicated to the outdoor spaces of tourist accommodation and proposing cutting-edge, “turnkey” solutions for open-air hospitality.
Covering indoors and outdoors, comfort and contact with nature, the concept of experiencing the outdoors is reinvented and reconstructed through design in surprising settings, always in the name of sustainability and elegance.
Nautical, smart, Italian style, artistic, immersive and sustainable are the key words from which the Green Lab, the six large outdoor settings at the centre of Greenscape, will draw inspiration. The garden and outdoor contract fair, the new show that, as part of InOut | The contract community and held at the same time as the large organised tourism marketplace TTG TRAVEL EXPERIENCE, is set to become the reference point for the world of outdoor contract and hospitality supplies.
The concepts of Green Lab, by EN Space network, realised by leading companies in the sector under the guidance of professionals in the design and creation of well-equipped green spaces, will provide inspiration, proposals and quality solutions for outdoor living.
Innovative products, nature and micro-landscapes, comfort, beauty and versatility of settings will create a balanced mix between aesthetics, elegance and functionality, conceived for the world of hospitality and designed to be re-proposed on various scales and in various forms, from rooftop to garden, outdoor areas, terraces, courtyards and parks in hotels, resorts, spas & wellness facilities, restaurants, sports, residential and business complexes, museums, historic villas and large yachts.
Designed to be seamlessly integrated with the surrounding environment.
- Nature in the Cube is an open-air suite concept with a micro-space protected by glass at its centre, whose main feature is its sky-to-earth immersive character
- Art & Garden is a homage to the Cretto di Burri, where contemporary art is an essential element of landscape architecture. The result is a garden that creates beauty by enhancing the interaction between artistic work and environment
- Kitchen gardens on the terrace proposes an integrated model for enhancing and organising rooftop spaces – solariums, roof tops, terraces – in the name of sustainability and well-being, where cultivation, greenery, design and technological innovation are combined for a new outdoor lifestyle
- With Smart Garden, off-site enters outdoor design and furniture with modular systems, accessible to all and integrated with the environment and the most advanced systems: a proposal designed for the hospitality, catering and contract sectors, marked by connectivity and adaptability
- The Formal Garden, a contemporary interpretation of Renaissance style, is distinguished by elegance and geometry and conceived for accommodation structures originating from the restoration of locations with a strong historical character (historical villas, convents, large farmsteads, fortresses, etc.)
Green Lab offers visitors an immersive experience in incredible settings where architecture and design converse with nature. They are aimed at all operators in the contract and hospitality sector interested in designing, renovating, building or rethinking their outdoor spaces to enhance their aesthetic and economic value.